Starting to think more about the legacy you want to leave behind? Why not consider leaving us a gift in your will – it won’t cost you anything now, and will benefit generations to come!
(Note: Please make sure you involve a financial advisor or solicitor when writing and/or updating your will)
Types of Legacy Gifts
- The entire amount OR a proportion of what is left over when all other gifts and taxes have been paid from your estate.
- Even 1% could make a significant difference!
- A specified monetary amount that is left to a named person, charity or other beneficiary.
- A specific item (e.g. jewellery, art, property) instead of a sum of money.
- The item must be described exactly, with the name and address of the person/organisation in receipt of the gift being stated.
Already Written a Will?
If you want to update your will to include Wheels for Wellbeing, all you need to do is add a ‘codicil’. This is a separate instruction that is kept with your will.
We’d Love to Know!
Please let us know if you are thinking about leaving us a gift in your will, as this will help us plan for the future!