Are you a participant, staff member, volunteer or supporter of Wheels for Wellbeing? If so, look no further – we are inviting you to take part in the #TwoPointSixChallenge!
We would like you to complete a challenge based around the number 2.6 or 26 – it can be as crazy as you like (but please follow Government guidelines on exercise and social distancing). You could…
- Climb up and down the stairs 26 times
- Complete 26 laps of your garden
- Walk or wheel 2.6 miles
- Flip a pancake 26 times
- Participate in a 26-minute-long home workout
- Host an online inclusive yoga session with 26 people
- Bake 26 cupcakes or brownies
The #TwoPointSixChallenge is open to people of all ages and abilities! The Wheels for Wellbeing team will also be taking part, with our Director completing a home workout every day for 26 days (click here for exercise inspiration), our Herne Hill Session Manager cycling 26 kilometres every day for 26 days, and our Fundraising Officer cycling 26 kilometres and walking 26 kilometres every week for a month.
How can I take part?
- Choose your challenge
- Take photos and videos of you completing the challenge
- Donate to Wheels for Wellbeing via our campaign page (if you were sponsored by friends and family, please send them the web link)
- Share your challenge on social media – remember to tag Wheels for Wellbeing (@Wheels4Well) and use the hashtag #TwoPointSixChallenge
Nominate 3 friends to get involved!