Get involved in our campaigns
Are you a disabled cyclist? Want to support our campaigns and help raise awareness of inclusive cycling? Then why not take an action – as little or as big as you like – in one of the following ways:
I don’t have much time to spare:
- Read our latest campaigns news
- Learn more about our current campaigns
- Follow the inclusive cycling conversation on Twitter
I have a little time to spare:
- Subscribe to our monthly campaigns e-newsletterand receive updates on our latest campaigns, research and upcoming events
- Share your experiences as a disabled cyclist and send us an article (300-400 words), along with a photo of you and your cycle to firstname.lastname@example.org. See herefor some examples
I have some time to spare:
- Become an Inclusive Cycling Advocate and help spread our campaigns. Download our advocate handbook to find out more.
If you would like to learn more about supporting Wheels for Wellbeing then fill in the form below, call on 020 7346 8482 or drop us an email email@example.com.