Wheels for Wellbeing’s guides provide a brief overview of best-practice standards for accessible and inclusive cycling. We also provide consultancy and training services to help organisations develop their infrastructure and practice. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
The online versions of these guides contain links to download docx and pdf versions of the guides – if you need alternative formats, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Guide to accessible consultations
- Guide to accessible cycle parking
- Guide to vegetation management
- Guide to accessible surfaces
- Guide to inaccessible barriers
- Guide to RADAR locking barriers
- Guide to vehicle access restriction bollards
- Guide to flush kerbs
- Walking, wheeling and cycling definitions
- Guide to Temporary Works