Donations and Fundraising
You can help us bring the joy of cycling to more disabled and older people in South London and beyond. Donating online at Virgin Money Giving. You can give a single or monthly donation.
- £5 could pay for tea and coffee at one of our sites for a month so that participants can enjoy a hot drink over a chat with friends during a break
- £10 could cover the expenses of one of our amazing volunteers, who make our cycling sessions happen
- £20 could pay for 1 disabled person to come cycling for the first time
- £60 could pay for footplates to help those who difficulty keeping their feet on the pedals
- £500 could pay for a discovery day where we take our cycles out to a group who can’t get with us
- £1000 could pay for a specialist side-by-side cycle which allows participants to share the cycling, steering and braking
If you would like to learn more about supporting Wheels for Wellbeing then fill in the form below, call Julian on 020 7346 8482 or drop us an email email@example.com.